Anchor News Desk
Freight costs will be added at check-out.
The Anchor News Desk features a solid, professional appearance with a flare for space. This desk makes a dramatic instant impression of who your company is using dimensional design, colors, sheens, lighting, monitors and a vigorous size.
- You imagine it and we will build it. Many possible finishes are available.
- The Anchor Desk has 3 possible RGBW color changing light boxes that are on the cutting edge of LED technology with around 16,000,000 possible colors.
- Multi-channel Dimmer Controller makes color and intensity levels simple to adjust
- DMX lighting system is compatible with and can be added to your existing lighting controls.
- This desk comes with locking castors.
- Appropriate for the most sophisticated studios and for the more simple productions (several have been made for CTV in Canada and one for the aspiring Manchester Elementary School)
- Optional platform converts to an interview area by rolling the desk away.
- The Anchor Desk has been designed and redesigned, improved and redesigned over and over until we believe we have the best possible product for the best possible price.
- Each desk is custom made to order by master carpenters, graphic artists and lighting techno geeks.
- No middlemen here. We design, build and ship everything from our home base in Charlotte, NC.
- Always available for personal customer service. 704-339-0785 ext 0
- Anchor Desk: 120" Long x 54" Wide x 36" Tall, 450 pounds
- These desks typically take 6-8 weeks to build after payment and all design decisions have been approved. Please contact us for current lead times for your project.
- Freight dimensions for this desk: 1 Crate, 127"L X 49"W X 49"H and 902 lbs
- When shipped fully assembled, a loading dock or a forklift is required and is the client’s responsibility
- The desk can be shipped in pieces to be assembled on-site, and we provide a truck with a liftgate for no extra charge
- Freight costs can be waived if you pick up in Charlotte
- You are responsible for unloading crates from the truck, opening and unpacking the crates, and installation in the studio
- Our shop foreman will contact you to schedule a ship date