Sharp News Desk
Freight costs will be added at check-out.
The Sharp News desk is part of our new series of broadcast studio furniture that addresses larger groups of presenters, interviews, and panel discussion programming. This news desk model is sharp in more than one way, with a broad sweeping shape that brings many curves together to a rounded point.
Two desks in one - the round part of the Sharp Desk and be detached from the body of the desk and used independently as a Round Table.
- Monitors: One 50" or two 43″ LCD monitors with special monitor mounts with micro-leveling capacities.
- A video wall controller is an option for the 2 monitors to act as 1 image.
- Custom Backlit Graphic: pucked off with many possible back-lit halo colors, dazzling logo. Renderings are included.
- Graphic Panel: A school logo or business motto can be printed and added to the face of the desk. Renderings are included.
- Renderings: drawings created of the desk to show possible finishes. The gives clients a chance to make design choices before it is built.
- The Sharp News Desk is around 12 feet across, making it a very comfortable space for 5 people, with room to really pack in 7.
- The round section at the end is great for a face-to-face commentator, debate, or interview position.
- The desk also has a great LED and translucent materials column on its interview side.
- The LED colors and brightness can be controlled via units under the desk, or attached to your existing DMX lighting system to add it to your lighting controls.
- The Sharp Desk can be broken down to fit into most elevators.
- The Sharp Desk has a strong lightweight tubular steel frame.
- This desk comes with locking castors.
- The Sharp News Desk has been designed and redesigned, improved and redesigned, over and over until we believe we have the best possible product for the best possible price.
- Each desk is custom made to order by master carpenters, graphic artists and lighting techno geeks.
- These desks typically take 6-8 weeks to build after payment and all design decisions have been approved. Please contact us for current lead times for your project.
- No middlemen here. We design, build and ship everything from our home base in Charlotte, NC.
- Assembled size: 130 inches across x 47 inches deep x 36 inches tall.
- We will call to verify your desk information.
- Always available for personal customer service. 704-339-0785 ext 0 or email at email@example.com
- Shipped in two(2) crates. Crate 1 is 110"L X 48"W X 49"H and 711 lbs. Crate 2 is 49"L X 49"W X 49"H and 392 lbs.
- A liftgate is provided at no extra cost when a loading dock is not available
- Freight costs can be waived if you pick up in Charlotte
- You are responsible for unloading crates from the truck, opening and unpacking the crates, and installation in the studio
- Our shop foreman will contact you to schedule a ship date