Square Column Frames
Freight costs will be added at check-out. Freight costs include both a plywood crate and LTL shipping.
Rounded and Square Columns are pillars of back-lit translucence
The Round and Square Columns we create for broadcast studios are available in a variety of heights to fit your studio space.
- Rounded Half Columns and Square Columns are parts of our sets that add architectural details, dimension and blazing color when lights are added.
- All of our columns lend themselves to RGB color changing lights
- These lightweight, durable column frames are made of 18 gauge, powder-coated, steel tubing that will last for decades.
- All of the set parts, the columns and the wall frames have standard connections that allow the owners to rearrange for almost limitless possibilities.
- Rounded Columns may have silver vinyl ribs or may be seamless
- Bottom panels may be made from a variety of finishes to go with your set. We often use a material called Stardust.
- Columns are used as part of Wild Walls on the Curved Strong Sets. Wild Wall= 1 column attached to 1 Wall Frame. Wild Walls are detached from the set and can be moved easily into different positions
- Columns are 8 feet, 9 feet and 10 feet tall. We can make custom heights.
- Columns are a foundational part of our set building system.
- Each column is made to order by master metalworkers and craftsmen.
- No middlemen here. We design, build and ship everything from our home base in Charlotte, NC.
- We will call to verify your order information
- Always available for personal customer service. Email email@example.com or call 704-339-0785 ext 0.
- Freight prices include both a sturdy plywood crate and the cost of the freight company
- Crates are required when our products are shipped on the economical LTL trucks.
- Lift gates will be provided at no extra cost when a loading dock is not available
- Our products may be picked up here in Charlotte, NC in a small box truck and our freight costs will be waived. We will help you pack your truck.
- Clients are responsible for unloading the crates from the truck, unloading the crates and installing the set pieces in the studio.